Now, meet Ty. His specialty: Wonder Horses.
Blackie's Symptoms include (but not limited to): Growing porcupine hair on neck and chin, hair is turning red, feet are sore, breath stinks.
Treatment prescribed by Dr. Ty (but not limited to): 1/2 bottle of mousse rubbed vigorously over porcupine/red hair, at least 3 pairs of socks per hoof and lastly toothpaste smeared in teeth {DAILY}.
{Note: Blackie and Ty are not suffering from ILENE syndrome;I am an uneducated, frustrated blogger}
4 comments:
I AM JUST GLAD THAT YOU ARE POSTING AGAIN.. AND GLAD FOR BLACKIE.. AT LEAST HE IS FEELING BETTER!
AT LEAST I DO THINGS ON MY BLOG.. TIME FOR A NEW POST!! HELLOO?!?!
Keep blogging! You'll get the hang of it :)
So how long is that darn horse going to be sick.. I am This (__) close to taking you off my bloggin list.. DOnt tempt me!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment